Process and production reliability
Companies that successfully stand their ground on the market for decades, like Gerhard Ihle Hartmetalle Werkzeuge e.K, never rest on their laurels. The company is always developing. And as a result, we possess in-depth yet wide-ranging expertise, without which our many tailor-made solutions and our huge range of services would not be possible.
We do more than just process carbide bars. We are also Europe’s largest carbide dealer, we plan and develop pre-profile carbide sintered parts, construct powerful cutting-off machines and offer a first-class range of grinding and eroding services, which we can also perform as contract work. What is more, the specialists in our own in-house material testing laboratory carry out metallurgical analyses.
The key customer benefits at a glance:
- Consistent quality
- Advice, machine design, material procurement, processing and testing: our high quality standard can be seen throughout our versatile range of services
- Flexible production
- Our customer base includes many special tool manufacturers, as they know that they will receive tailor-made quality from us – without long waiting times
- Triple assurance
- We don’t simply rely on the supplier to check the blanks, we also carry out extensive incoming goods tests and final inspections
- Precise analysis
- Carbides are subjected to a detailed analysis in our in-house material testing laboratory; the laboratory is also in demand as an independent, expert testing centre for tool failures
- Short delivery times
- As the largest carbide dealer in Europe, we have a warehouse with over 300,000 round and flat bars, which can be delivered quickly
- Easy traceability
- Thanks to a sophisticated batch numbering system, our bars can be fully traced at any time.